Travel and transfer
1999 Mitre Avenue
San Isidro, Buenos Aires Province
Club +54 11 4732-0600 int 221-228
Contact person: +54 9 11 66196503
The organiser can arrange transport to and from the International airport for equipment, competitors and support personnel.
• Ricchieri Highway up to General Paz Avenue (first exit after the Toll, be careful to take the exit that goes to the River Plate)
• General Paz Avenue up to Libertador Avenue (choose the exit that goes to the province)
• Libertador Avenue heading North. This avenue runs parallel to the coast, between 100 and 500 metres inland from the shore. A drive from General Paz Avenue to San Isidro can take 20 minutes (+60 minutes on a rush hour)
• Libertador Avenue becomes a one-way narrow cobblestoned street that ends in Primera Junta Street.
• Turn right and go down the winding street until it merges into Mitre. The entrance to the club is some 300m after the last turn to the left.